Intro



Hi love! Welcome to my very first page of my blog, Scrapture! Just love the name itself. Scrapture is from "scrap" and "capture", that means I will capture many photos and scrap it here. There will be more photo than the story in my page soon, so feel free to ask the detail.

This is me

Now, let me introduce my self. My name is Grace, that is how people usually call me. I love to travel and I was thinking how to share my experience with you guys because I am too lazy to write it all at the caption on instagram (check my instagram: grasiagrace), and after thinking so long, finally, I decide to make a blog. I hope it will be a benefit to you guys. There will be my first vacation post, soon! I hope you enjoy it, I am very excited right now.




Jepara - 2016


Probolinggo - 2016


Gunung Banyak Paragliding Tandem (1315m) - 2016

I can fly. Trust me, that was me.

Tidung Island - 2015


Bromo Mount - 2015


Kopeng - 2015
I may use filter for instragram, but I don't use anyfilter here.

Merapi Lava Tour - 2014


Bali - 2014


Singapore - 2014
Riding the roller coaster, look beautiful city from cable car, climbing the mountain, touring with dark green jeep, flying with fyling fox until paragliding, swiming under the sea with fish (mulai lihat hiu di akuarium sampe renang sama hiu) rafting on the river (which the water color like milo), sampe nyemplung pake ban di kali juga uda pernah hehehe. This world is very beautiful, so don't just waste your time and money for shopping, let's go explore the world!

All the words are written with love, 
Regards, Grace.

Comments

Popular Posts